The document should appear embedded in the page below with save, print, rotate, and other options. If it does not appear, see browser note.
Summary and Comment: The autopsy report states:
- Cause of death: Gunshot wound; Smoke inhalation, carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Originally designated MC Doe 31A.
- Extensively commingled with remains from other individuals
- Severe decomposition
The autopsy does not include an estimate of the time of death.
Summary and Comment: The DOJ Report states:
- Unidentified Branch Davidians From April 19 Fire … Doe 31A, Doe 31B, a 15-20 year old female, died of a gunshot wound of the left chest. Her body was found in the bunker.
Summary and Comment: The Inquest Certificate states:
- Cause of death: Gunshot wound to left chest; Smoke inhalation, carbon monoxide poisoning.