The document should appear embedded in the page below with save, print, rotate, and other options. If it does not appear, see browser note.
Summary and Comment: The autopsy report states:
- Blunt force traumatic injury with multiple calvarial (skull) fractures
- No evidence of gunshot injury
- No evidence of smoke and carbon monoxide inhalation
- Advanced postmortem decomposition
- Cause of death: Blunt force cranial trauma due to overlay and burial in structural collapse
The autopsy does not include an estimate of the time of death.
Summary and Comment: The DOJ Report states:
- Unidentified Branch Davidians From April 19 Fire ... Doe 59, a 14-19 year old girl, died of blunt force craniocerebral trauma. Her body was found in the bunker.
Summary and Comment: The Inquest Certificate states:
- Cause of death: Blunt force cranial trauma due to overlay and burial in structural collapse.