The document should appear embedded in the page below with save, print, rotate, and other options. If it does not appear, see browser note.
Summary and Comment: The autopsy report states:
- Cranniocerebral trauma due to multiple gunshot wounds of head.
- Gunshot wound of chest/abdomen
The autopsy does not include an estimate of the time of death.
The DOJ Report states:
- Identified Branch Davidians From April 19 Fire ... Peter Hipsman; Hipsman died of multiple gunshot wounds of the head and abdomen. The two gunshot wounds to the head were close contact. His body was identified from dental records. He was 28 years old.
Summary and Comment: The Inquest Certificate states:
- Cause of death: Gunshot wound of chest and abdomen
- Manner of death: Non-criminal homocide