The Death Gallery:
Directory of Exhibits
The Death Gallery is organized into exhibits, each dealing with a definable topicm designed for a sequential tour. To make a sequential tour as simple as possible, each page provides a link to the next.
The Death Gallery in a nutshell
- Summary of Preliminary Findings
Background: What you need to know to understand what they did
- Forensic Experts and the Law
- How Pros Manage Mass Disaster Scenes
- How Pros Recover Bodies and Solve Murder Mysteries
- How Pros Identify Corpses
- Cover-ups, Politics, and Forensics
Plausible Denial: What it is, and how the Two Stooges accomplished it
- Plausible Denial: Enter Dr. Nizam Peerwani
- Plausible Denial: The Texas Rangers
What should a reasonable person conclude when evidence that could topple a government is destroyed under the noses of world-class evidence handlers?
- Smithsonian Comes to Waco
Now down to brass tacks: What we are supposed to believe
- The Composite Story: "They Died When the Bunker Collapsed …"
- Branch Davidian David Thibodeau's Account
- Branch Davidian Clive Doyle's Account
- The Locals Speak
The evidence speaks
- Beware the Causes of Death
A picture counters the testimony of a thousand words
- The Collapsed Bunker that Wasn't a Bunker Didn't Collapse
Oops! Texas Ranger spills the beans
- Inside the Concrete Room
- Tainting the Evidence
- What About the Explosion?
How the Stooges collected the bodies
- Eeny Meeny Miney—DOE!
- NOT Crime Scene Photos
How the bodies of the Branch Davidians were laundered
- When Did They Die?
- Maggots Ring the Alarm Bells
- Dismemberment and Agglutination
The ID puzzle
- The Death Toll
- Identification of the Remains
- Who Were Those People, Anyhow?
The shape of things to come?
- Argentina Moves to North America