- Michael M. Baden and Judith Adler Hennessee, M.D.,
Unnatural Death—Confessions of a Medical Examiner, Random House, 1989
- Black's Law Dictionary, 5th Edition, West Publishing Co.,
St. Paul, Minnisota, 1979
- William Blum, Killing Hope: U.S. Military and CIA Interventions
Since World War II, Common Courage Press, Monroe, Maine, 1995; revised and expanded
version of The CIA, A Forgotten History, Zed Books, London, 1986
- W. H. Bowart, Operation Mind Control, Dell Publishing
Co., New York, New York, 1978
- Edward S. G. Dennis, Jr., Evaluation of the Handling of the
Branch Davidian Stand-off in Waco, Texas, Government Printing Office, October 8, 1993
- Department of Justice, Report to the Deputy Attorney General on the
Events at Waco, Texas February 28 to April 19, 1993, U.S. Government Printing Office,
October 8, 1993, Redacted Version.
and Related DoJ documents:
- Department of the Treasury, Report of the Department of the
Treasury on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Investigation of Vernon Wayne
Howell also known as David Koresh, U.S. Government Printing Office, September
- Jack DeVault, The Waco Whitewash, Rescue Press (8048
Midcrown, #11, San Antonio, Texas 78218), 1994
- Ken Fawcett, Blind Justice, A Chronology of the Historic Trial of
Eleven Branch Davidians in January, 1994, Electropress (124 Linda Lane, Royse City,
Texas 75189), 2nd Edition, 1994
- J. William Fulbright, The Price of Empire, Pantheon books, New
- Christopher Joyce and Eric Stover, Witnesses From the
Grave, Little, Brown & Co., 1991.
- Ronald Kessler, The FBI, Pocket Star Books, New York, NY,
- Mark Lane, Plausible Denial, Thunder Mouth Press, 1991.
- John R. MacArthur, Second Front: Censorship and Propaganda in
the Gulf War, available through LibertyTree, ph: 1-800-927-8733.
- Ronald H. Cole,
Grenada, Panama, and Haiti: Joint Operational Reform, the DOD Joint History Office,
Autumn/Winter 1998-99, pg. 61
- Dr. William R. Maples and Michael Browning, Dead Men Do Tell
Tales, Doubleday, New York, New York, 1994.
- The New York Times, Pentagon Papers, Bantam Books, 1971.
- Victor Ostrovsky, Other Side of Deception,
HarperPaperbacks, New York, New York, 1994
- Jenny Tesar, Scientific Crime Investigation, Venture New
- Davidian Trial Transcript,
distributed by Copy Pro (1015 W. Davis, Dallas, Texas 75208;
ph: 214-448-9500) Original copy of transcript supplied to
Copy Pro by Dick Reavis.
- Dr. Douglas Ubelaker and Henry Scammell, Bones, A Forensic
Detective's Casebook, Edward Burlingame Books, 1992
- Cyril Wecht, M.D., with Mark Curriden and Benjamin Wecht,
Cause of Death, Dutton, New York, New York, 1993
Video references may specify a time from beginning of video.
Back: Museum Library
Home: Museum Entrance
Search: Museum Text